Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Diet - Day 3

Well, Day 3 is gone and I am down another 1.6lbs.  Only .8lbs to my weekly goal of 10lbs.  I tell you I am more motivated this time than any other.  Maybe it is because I have Vegas coming up.  Some of you may ask....10lbs in a week?  How is that possible?  I will tell you how this is possible.
 
1.  Make a Deal with yourself to lose weight.
2.  Visit www.affordable-weightloss.com
3.  Order your weightloss drops
4.  Follow the diet.

Most of you may say 500 calories?  Oh My God, I can't eat just 500 calories.  Well, I felt that way to.  But I decided to try it anyway. I will tell you all this, that the first week is the hardest.  But when you see the weight meltaway within days, you will be more than willing to keep with it.  Don't you think you owe it to yourself to at least try it? I know I thought I did and I am glad that my friend Jennifer Keen got me to try it.  Then I have met several women who are extremely supportive and helpful.  So, come and join the weightloss train.. Go to www.affordable-weightloss.com and start your journey like me.  You will be glad you did! :)  If you have any questions you can always like affordablehcgdiet on facebook and Shea and the ladies will be more than willing to answer them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment